Chinese CharactersReport Concern
- Language taught: Chinese (Cantonese)
- Course type: Writing / Reading
- Sessions taught: 0
- 30 minute trial session - 50 ITC only for first time students
- 60 minute session - 500 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 4500 ITC
Non Chinese always find reading written Chinese characters very difficult as there are too many strokes. Actually Chinese characters are pictures. Once you understand the various structures you will soon find it very simple! Join me to try recognising at least 1000 characters. Home is a shelter with a pig. Why?