October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Beginners Boot Camp and/or Brush-up (Private Lessons)Report Concern
- Language taught: Korean
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 804
- 30 minute trial session - 130 ITC
- 45 minute session - 250 ITC
- 60 minute session - 350 ITC
- 10 x 45 minutes - 2250 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 3150 ITC
A tested and proven-to-work intensive course. This is an actual 24-hour worth of college Korean jammed into 8-15 hour, depending on your learning style.
This session is for you if you don't know where to begin, new to Korean language, or need to brush up your basics before you move on. At the end of the series, you will feel comfortable with Korean writing system and put together simple sentences on your own. You will also be able to exchange simple greetings, introduce yourself and others, and carry a conversation to learn about each other in the most natural and appropriate way.
Those who sign up for this course is required to meet at least twice a week. Three to four times works optimally but not required. Please be reminded, this is an intensive course. Once the course is completed, we usually slow down to once a week unless student wants to keep on pushing himself/herself.
• Full session = 45 minutes, not exceeding 55 minutes
• No refund for a missed session. One make-up offered.
ACTUAL TUITION IS LOWER:
By default, italki's session length is 60 minutes, and it is not modifiable. 45 minute is industry standard, and I recommend that you sign up for 45-minute session. Please bear in mind the class can and will go up to full hour if the need be.
CAN'T FIND TIME THAT FIT YOUR SCHEDULE?
Message me, and I will give you a link to my scheduling calendar that shows my actual availability that I could not include on this site.
YOU MUST CONNECT USING "REGULAR" COMPUTERS.
Tablets are not equipped to handle online tools. For your own benefit, tablets are not allowed.
YOU MUST HAVE VIDEO FEED AND HEADSET.
No exceptions. Accordingly, make certain your Internet speed can handle audio and 2-way video at the same time (check your upload and download speed).
MORE QUESTIONS? Just message me!
Zean Yoon is also teaching
- October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Advanced, Business or Higher
- October Language Challenge - Korean Courses: Progressive Group Classes - READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST
- Package: Special Program I - Enrollment by Invitation Only
- October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Private Lessons and/or Test Prep for Beginners or Higher
- October Language Challenge - Conversational Korean - Novice and Higher