October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Private Lessons and/or Test Prep for Beginners or HigherReport Concern
- Language taught: Korean
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 1186
- 30 minute trial session - 130 ITC
- 45 minute session - 250 ITC
- 60 minute session - 350 ITC
- 10 x 45 minutes - 2250 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 3150 ITC
Learn and improve your Korean with an experienced, certified, and native Korean instructor and Proctor.
Our goal is well-balanced language skill, not random phrases you can interject or meager ability to react. You will speak, listen and carry on an intelligent conversation to talk about your surroundings, you life, and your ideas and opinions. You will read and write so that you can move on and up, with any future instructor or language exchange partners even though they are less than qualified to help you.
You can choose your goal(s), topics and/or area of your study. You can choose your own study materials or I can provide you with one. After our first session, your study materials will be hand-picked and customized. I can also use no-textbook method, a program I designed for a number of well-known programs and schools. If you are studying for tests or have textbooks you want to cover, please let me know in advance so that we can focus on preparing for tests or your textbooks. If you don't know where to begin, I will guide you through. So jump in!
All study plans are customized based on your goal, learning style, and your current exposure for practicality purpose.
• For all levels
• Full session = 45 minutes, not exceeding 55 minutes
• No refund for a missed session. One make-up offered.
ACTUAL TUITION IS LOWER:
By default, italki's session length is 60 minutes, and it is not modifiable. 45 minute is industry standard, and I recommend that you sign up for 45-minute session. Please bear in mind the class can and will go up to full hour if the need be.
CAN'T FIND TIME THAT FIT YOUR SCHEDULE?
Message me, and we will work something out.
YOU MUST CONNECT USING "REGULAR" COMPUTERS.
Tablets are not equipped to handle online tools. For your own benefit, tablets are not allowed.
YOU MUST HAVE VIDEO FEED AND HEADSET.
Make certain your Internet speed can handle audio and 2-way video at the same time.
QUESTIONS? Just message me!
Zean Yoon is also teaching
- October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Advanced, Business or Higher
- October Language Challenge - Korean Courses: Progressive Group Classes - READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST
- Package: Special Program I - Enrollment by Invitation Only
- October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Beginners Boot Camp and/or Brush-up (Private Lessons)
- October Language Challenge - Conversational Korean - Novice and Higher