October Language Challenge - Conversational Korean - Novice and HigherReport Concern
- Language taught: Korean
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 90
- 30 minute trial session - 130 ITC
- 30 minute session - 150 ITC
- 45 minute session - 250 ITC
- 60 minute session - 350 ITC
- 20 x 30 minutes - 3000 ITC
- 10 x 45 minutes - 2250 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 3150 ITC
Just as my regular courses, the goal of this course is to help you sound not only natural and fluent but appropriate and respectful -- the most difficult part of Korean language that many promises but fails to teach.
This course specifically focuses on conversational elements. Your goal is to break bad habits that you've built over a period of time and participate in an intelligent conversation per your gender, age, and situation you will be in.
You will learn to carry on a conversation not by responding-and-reacting but by being an active part of the interaction.
This is a structured course, taught at corporate and government offices, originally designed for those with dyslexia. But the course is proven to work for everyone. It's highly effective, dyslexia or not.
Additional grammar and vocabs are introduced as necessary.
If you are signing up for 30-minute sessions, I recommend that you enroll an additional general course. As an adult learner, speaking/listening only will not take you very far.
This session is ideal for all levels, but most effective for intermediate and higher. Beginners and novice are encouraged to first sign up for Private Lessons or Group Classes to gain all-around language skills.
• A full session = 45 minutes. 1/2 session = 25 minutes
• No refund for a missed session. One make-up offered.
ACTUAL TUITION IS LOWER:
By default, italki's session length is 60 minutes, and it is not modifiable. 45 minute is industry standard, and I recommend that you sign up for 45-minute session. Please bear in mind the class can and will go up to full hour if the need be.
CAN'T FIND TIME THAT FIT YOUR SCHEDULE?
Message me, and we will work something out.
YOU MUST CONNECT USING "REGULAR" COMPUTERS.
For your own benefit, tablets are not allowed.
YOU MUST HAVE VIDEO FEED AND HEADSET.
Make certain your Internet speed can handle audio and 2-way video at the same time,
MORE QUESTIONS? Message me!
Zean Yoon is also teaching
- October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Advanced, Business or Higher
- October Language Challenge - Korean Courses: Progressive Group Classes - READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST
- Package: Special Program I - Enrollment by Invitation Only
- October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Private Lessons and/or Test Prep for Beginners or Higher
- October Language Challenge - Korean Course: Beginners Boot Camp and/or Brush-up (Private Lessons)