Spanish from scratchReport Concern
- Language taught: Spanish
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 29
- 60 minute session - 150 ITC
* Who can join this class: This course is obviously, for beginners, for those who want to start learning Spanish from scratch; or for people who have taken some basic classes of Spanish and want to review topics of grammar and phonetics from the beginning.
* How it works: From the very beginning, I´ll be teaching you different areas of Spanish: pronunciation, grammar, conversational Spanish. We split so we can cover everything you need, step by step.
*What I´ll teach you:
- How to pronounce the alphabet correctly, how to spell letters.
- How to introduce yourself in Spanish.
- How to interact with people.
- We will cover both verbal and written communication, which means I´ll be teaching you grammar which you will put into practice with small dialogues and we will go from there.
- I also include topics of Latin American culture.
*Material: I provide my students with my material, but if you already got a book you like to learn Spanish, we can use it too, (along with my material). We do homework (yes!).
*Requirements: Willingness to learn and patience with yourself.