- Language taught: Japanese
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 75
- 30 minute trial session - 40 ITC
- 60 minute session - 100 ITC
This course is for beginners. The content includes:
3) Demonstratives (Ko-So-A-Do)
4) Counting things
5) Basic verbs and adjectives
It is better but not necessary to use Hiragana & Katakana typing system in this level.
Also I can indicate you about free web materials.
To see more detailed lesson plan sample, download the list from my dropbox (xlsx format). The link is below:
[About the method]
I will use English or as main language and it is not direct method. And the approach is communicative.
Other principles of my method are:
1) I won't introduce many Japanese words(especially nouns) at the very first level but instead will use imported words
from English to express things as much as possible, so that the students could concentrate on the grammar.
Actually current Japanese has so many imported words from English (especially among young people).
2) I will use only alphabetical writing system and won't teach Japanese writing system during the sessions (unless the student tell me he/she knows them already.) I will just explain briefly how to convert English words to "gairaigo"(imported words).
3) While Japanese has several forms of speaking, at this level the student will study so called "Polite form", because its conjugation is much easier than others and it won't make anyone annoyed.
Teaching Japanese is not my main job My motivation is simply I like to teach to someone who is motivated.
La clase es para principiantes. Voy a usar solo alfabeto romano para enseñar para que estudiantes puedan concentrarse a la gramatica. Y comenzamos con "teineigo" o la "forma formal" ya que es mas útil y fácil de aprender.