Basic Spanish Course 1Report Concern
- Language taught: Spanish
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 1
- 30 minute trial session - 20 ITC
- 60 minute session - 110 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 900 ITC
Basic Spanish Course 1:
This basic course focuses on: listening, vocabulary, grammar, reading but the main focus is on speaking. The course includes materials.
1. Describing people
2. Adjectives and comparative adjectives
3. Superlatives and talking about possessions
4. Telling the time in Spanish
5. Simple present (presente del indicativo)
6. Reflexive verbs (verbos reflexivos) and daily routines
7. Frequency adverbs (siempre, usualmenten, etc.)
8. Talk about likes and dislikes (Me encanta, me gusta, etc.)
9. Object pronouns (Pronombres de objeto indirecto)
10. Present progressive (Estoy + gerund: Estoy comiendo)
I use the communicative approach help students become fluent and competent in Spanish. The lessons are taught through Skype sharing the screen for the student to look at the materials, which are created on POWERPOINT.
Please, book a trial lesson to talk about the course and to experience how it works.