Slovenian for beginnersReport Concern
- Language taught: Slovenian
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 2
- 30 minute trial session - 30 ITC
- 45 minute session - 270 ITC
- 60 minute session - 360 ITC
- 10 x 45 minutes - 2300 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 3200 ITC
Slovenian for beginners e-course is intended for those whose first language is not Slovenian. Regardless of whether you wish to learn Slovenian for travel, business, to communicate with friends or are simply curious how speaking a Slavic language which still uses dual feels like, you will be offered dynamic online activities which will enable you to build up your reading, speaking, listening and writing skills. Courses include online content so that you will be able to access the course and practice whenever you have time. By the end of the course you will be able to use Slovenian in basic everyday situations.
Slovenian course: standard package (10 lessons). The package can be tailored to your individual needs.
1. Introductory lesson, part I. Information about Slovenia and Slovenian language. Basic phrases.
2. Introductory lesson, part II. Alphabet, numbers.
3. Lesson 1, part I. How to introduce yourself, talk about where you live and what you do.
4. Lesson 1, part II. Countries, languages, professions.
5. Lesson 2. Basic social interactions.
6. Lesson 3. Identifying objects. Expressing likes/dislikes.
7. Lesson 3. Talking about one's family. Expressing possesion.
8. Lesson 4. Everyday activities and hobbies.
9. Lesson 4. Expressing the time. Past and present tense.
10. Revision. E-lesson. Conversation.