One On One private lesson - For BeginnersReport Concern
- Language taught: Korean
- Course type: General
- Sessions taught: 77
- 30 minute trial session - 50 ITC only for first time students
- 60 minute session - 250 ITC
- 90 minute session - 300 ITC
- 120 minute session - 350 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 2250 ITC
- 10 x 90 minutes - 2700 ITC
- 10 x 120 minutes - 3150 ITC
This class is for the learners who do not have previous knowledge of Korean. The instructor aims to develop students’ basic communicative skills in practical, everyday situations. Every lesson consists of a main text followed by pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and exercise sections. There will be various activities during the class, such as audio video education through Korean dramas, dictation quizzes, writings, presentations etc… The class runs for 10 sessions and my intent by the end of the session is to help students develop basic proficiency with Korean language for day to day use.
Starting with basic Korean Alphabet 한글, practicing correct pronunciation, basic grammar, daily greetings and conversations. Homework will be assigned by memorizing the alphabet and vocabulary taught in class, in addition to watching a selected Korean drama.
The beginning of every class starts off with a quiz, followed by a review session of previous lessons. After 10 sessions have been completed, you will have acquired the primary skill set to read and write Korean letters, and engage in beginner level conversations with Korean speakers.
Are you ready to have Fun learning Korean with me? ;-)
Jae H. Kim is also teaching
More courses for learning Korean
- [1:1] Korean Interview (for Up to Intermediate levels)(for any speaker)
- [1:1] Business Korean, Korean Interview (for Up to Intermediate levels)(for any speaker)
- [1:1] General Korean Advanced(for any speaker)
- [1:1] General Korean Basic to Intermediate (for English speaker)
- [1:1] General Korean Beginner (for English speaker)