English for Academic Purposes - GROUP CLASSESReport Concern
- Language taught: English
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 10
- 30 minute trial session - 50 ITC
- 60 minute session - 100 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 800 ITC
This course was designed for those students who wish to improve their English for specific reasons, like studying at an American university, working for an American company, or living in the U.S.
Each class is a one hour group session that is held in a LIVE, online virtual classroom. Every student who wishes to participate in the class must:
1) Schedule a session with me through my profile BEFORE the actual group class date/time; the time that you schedule through my profile can be ANY date/time that you wish.
2) Send me a session message stating that your request is for an up-coming group class; make sure to specify the date and time, as I will be doing multiple classes.
Once I receive your session request for the group class, I will approve it and send you any material needed for class, as well as a link to the virtual classroom.
The group classes will cover reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, and so much more. Study English like you would at an American University, with a native speaking, professional English teacher!
SCHEDULE FOR UP-COMING GROUP CLASSES (all dates/times in US, Albuquerque, NM, Mountain Standard Time):
April 2, 2014 - 12am (midnight) to 1am
1:15am to 2:15am
2:30am to 3:30am
4am to 5pm
If you have any questions, please contact me!