Conversational English ---> Let's Talk! :)Report Concern
- Language taught: English
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 113
- 30 minute trial session - 85 ITC
- 30 minute session - 137 ITC
- 45 minute session - 147 ITC
- 60 minute session - 155 ITC
Definition: Conversation is a form of interactive, spontaneous communication between two or more people who are following rules of etiquette. It is polite give and take of subjects thought of by people talking with each other for company. (1)(2)
Let me help you build your communication skills! I strongly believe that English fluency can impact your life with many new doors. We will have fun with vocabulary, pronunciation, speaking, reading and much more!
(1) Conklin, Mary Greer. 1912. CONVERSATION What to Say and How to Say It, pp. 21 - 32. New York and London: Funk & Wagnalls Company.