- Language taught: Russian
- Course type: WK615
- Sessions taught: 0
- 30 minute trial session - 10 ITC
- 30 minute session - 150 ITC
- 60 minute session - 250 ITC
- 10 x 30 minutes - 1200 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 2100 ITC
Every class starts with a short conversation and review of the last class. You will view the books and videos through screen sharing. You only have to purchase the books if you want to study on your own. We will be using a web conferencing software which is more advanced than Skype and better suited for the classes.
The course will be offered in four main blocks. Every block takes 30 minutes.
1. The first block is New Vocabulary. Here we will use a picture dictionary to learn new words. After every class I will give you access to the online flash card set to study on your own.
Class material: picture dictionary, online flash card set.
2. The second block is Reading. Here we will read and translate the short stories provided during the class.
Class material: various short stories featured
3. The third block is Grammar. Here you will learn the Russian alphabet, proper pronunciation, and sentence construction.
Class material: grammar book
4. The fourth block is Video. During this block we will watch and translate different short videos. (Russian Subtitles). Here you will develop your listening skills.
class material: online videos.
The structure and materials can be changed to meet your personal preferences.