Culture and CommunicationReport Concern
- Language taught: English
- Course type: General
- Sessions taught: 2
- 30 minute trial session - 50 ITC only for first time students
- 45 minute session - 200 ITC
- 60 minute session - 250 ITC
- 10 x 45 minutes - 1800 ITC
- 5 x 60 minutes - 1200 ITC
This course has three aspects:
The first is helping you to understand various aspects of English culture, including expectations and etiquette (some in general and some specific to Canada) which may be different than what you're used to.
The second is communication strategies that allow you to better send and receive messages as they are intended, control the flow of conversations, make your voice heard, and speak without words.
The third is to give you the confidence you need to speak with others in English, while traveling, living abroad, or doing international business.