Japanese Conversation for BeginnersReport Concern
- Language taught: Japanese
- Course type: Speaking / Listening
- Sessions taught: 36
- 30 minute trial session - 50 ITC only for first time students
- 45 minute session - 110 ITC
- 60 minute session - 150 ITC
This class is for beginners who want to learn practical Japanese for daily conversation.
Student will learn Japanese situational conversations such as
(1)Giving and accepting invitations
(5)Asking for and giving advice
(6)Asking for directions and location
(8)Ordering in a restaurant
(10)Expressing thanks and an apology
Each lesson will focus more on memorizing useful expressions and practicing rather than studying grammar in detail. I can provide grammar and vocabulary notes if you would like.
Please make a request at least 2 days before the lesson.