Hello, my potential foreign students who want to learn Japanese conversation more effectively!Report Concern
- Language taught: Japanese
- Course type: WK616
- Sessions taught: 0
- 30 minute trial session - 100 ITC
- 60 minute session - 200 ITC
- 90 minute session - 300 ITC
1. I have a Japanese teacher's certificate given by Nagoya YWCA
2. I have 2 master's degree that I obtained at GSLC of the University of Nagoya. The 1st major is in 'Japanese Teaching for Foreigners' & 'English-Japanese Translation' and the 2nd one is in 'American Literature & Culture.'
3. Many of my English native & Japanese professors who teach English at the Graduate School of Laguages and Cultures of University of Nagoya have praised and estimated all of my English skills quite high, so I think I would be able to teach Japanese conversation merrily and efficiently to those who can communicate with me in English.
4. I have been said that I am a good listener as well as a fun & friendly talker by many of my both Japanese and foreign friends for many years, so I'm sure that I can be your good Japanese conversational teacher/tutor. Talk to you soon!