Engineering and Science EnglishReport Concern
- Language taught: English
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 0
- 30 minute trial session - 100 ITC
- 30 minute session - 150 ITC
- 60 minute session - 300 ITC
- 5 x 30 minutes - 750 ITC
- 5 x 60 minutes - 1000 ITC
This course is for you if you are going to study in an English speaking university or you are going to work in an English speaking country. We can choose from (or do a bit of each) the following activities:
1. I have prepared some materials from Electronics Engineering textbooks ( I have studied from these books myself)
2. I can help you with materials you are working from that are written in English, - This becomes a like a conversation course. There are many ways of going about this. One way is you can send me the material to read before the class. I can prepare some questions, put you in the role of the teacher. If you are getting ready to teach in an English speaking institution this is for you. We can also come up with other activities depending on your needs.
I can also help you with any written work - I spent 8 years of my engineering career doing technical writing, (User manuals for software, in house process manuals for semiconductor research and development, among other things.
I will always correct errors in pronunciation or grammar after you complete a sentence.