Qura'nic ArabicReport Concern
- Language taught: Arabic
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 11
- 45 minute session - 130 ITC
- 60 minute session - 150 ITC
- 90 minute session - 180 ITC
- 10 x 45 minutes - 1200 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 1400 ITC
- 10 x 90 minutes - 1700 ITC
Quranic Arabic course
This course aims at helping learners to read and recite Quran with a little understanding of the meanings, in addition to knowing and practicing Islamic prayers based on Al-Hadith.
- Pronouncing the Arabic letters and vowels, to help the learner to recite Quran well.
- Mapping the Arabic language sentence
- Learning some verbs that help in understanding Quran and Hadith.
- Reciting and reading the holy text of Quran.
- Learning about washing up for Salah (Praying).
- Learning about praying, how to pray and what to say in Arabic.
- Learning Athkar (prayers used daily) based on Al-Hadith.
- Using Arabic- English Quranic dictionary.