Oral EnglishReport Concern
- Language taught: English
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 5
- 30 minute trial session - 40 ITC
- 60 minute session - 80 ITC
- 5 x 60 minutes - 400 ITC
A guide to making a good impression in English. First impressions are very important in any language and English is no different. This course can help you learn English etiquette, idioms and customs. If you want to make jokes with friends or make a good first impression then this is the course for you!
After completing the course students will be able to:
1. Confidently meet new people for business or friendship.
2. Overcome common mistakes made by Chinese people.
3. Make people feel at ease by letting them know you understand western culture.
4. Be funny in English.
5. Use simple phrases and idioms to deal with difficult situations.