German grammar and conversationReport Concern
- Language taught: German
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 119
- 30 minute trial session - 80 ITC
- 30 minute session - 110 ITC
- 45 minute session - 150 ITC
- 60 minute session - 170 ITC
- 5 x 30 minutes - 520 ITC
- 5 x 45 minutes - 700 ITC
- 5 x 60 minutes - 800 ITC
This course is meant for students who already have been learning German for a while. Please don't choose this course if you are a complete beginner!
The way I teach in this course: In the first part of the lesson we talk freely about anything (everyday life, what happened to you during the week etc etc). If you would like to talk more, I also give pictures, situations, articles, videos about which we can have a conversation in a more structured way. While we talk I take notes of your typical mistakes (grammar and vocabulary) and after the speaking part we discuss those mistakes. It means that I point them out to you and you try to correct them. If you can correct your mistakes without any difficulty, it means that it was just an accidental mistake or a mistake that you normally only make while speaking. In this case we don't have to deal with it in form of exercises (unless you would like to do that). If there are mistakes, however, that you cannot correct or it's obvious that you have problems with, I will explain that part of grammar or vocabulary problem to you and I also give homework to that part of the language - like Adjektivdeklination or Perfekt, Modalverben etc. Then you do this homework and send it back to me before the next lesson starts. I correct it and we discuss it during the lesson.
If we covered new vocabulary too, I also send you a vocabulary list and we will practise the new words in the next lesson.
Krisztina is also teaching
More courses for learning German
- Professional Session
- DE - Deutsch sprechen mit Bildern - für fortgeschrittene Lerner
- ES - De oferta: Simplifica el Alemán - para los nativos de Español – Principiantes y Principiantes avanzados - (A1 / A2) - 1h
- FR - Simplifie l'Allemand - pour locuteurs natifs de Français - débutants et débutants avancés (A1 / A2) - 1 h
- EN - Simplify German - for all English speakers - beginners & avanced beginners - (A1 / A2) - 1h