Fluent in English II - reading and listening for funReport Concern
- Language taught: English
- Course type: Other
- Sessions taught: 25
- 30 minute trial session - 100 ITC
- 30 minute session - 105 ITC
- 45 minute session - 145 ITC
- 60 minute session - 180 ITC
- 10 x 30 minutes - 950 ITC
- 10 x 45 minutes - 1350 ITC
- 5 x 60 minutes - 800 ITC
This course will answer three questions for you:
1. What do I need to do to improve my English?
2. Why is that important?
3. How can I find and use the right resources for me?
I will show you how you can continue to improve your English for the rest of your life. So you won't need me any more - you can do it on your own.
Please be aware that the results depend on you. For best results, you need to listen to and read some easy, interesting English every day.
This course runs over 5 weeks or 10 weeks - (10 x 1hr sessions - I advise that we meet once a week or 2 x a week in the first month ).
If you follow my advice you will notice you understand more, and you will read and listen more quickly and easily. And when you need to speak or write, the words will flow effortlessly. Your English will start to feel and sound more natural.
1. How we learn languages naturally
2. What resources you need and how to fit more English into your life
3. What to look for in reading resources. The same for listening resources
4. We will include some of these extra modules too- graded readers for ESL learners; podcasts/ listening for ESL learners; kids' picture books, fairy tales and comics; finding the best ebooks and audiobooks; series of books; Using your hobbies to help you learn.
if you just want to listen to one podcast, with no reading, check out my other course... Fluent in English Part 1 - using ESLPOD.com http://www.italki.com/course/27164