Integrated Japanese Course from beginners to advancedReport Concern
- Language taught: Japanese
- Course type: WK615
- Sessions taught: 303
- 60 minute session - 120 ITC
- 90 minute session - 180 ITC
- 10 x 60 minutes - 1100 ITC
- 10 x 90 minutes - 1600 ITC
This course is good for students who is seriously learning, especially for those who started by themselves or took courses in school but found difficulty.
The lessons will mainly cover
- sentence structure (grammar) with easy examples
- oral communication
- Japanese culture and history,
but not limited there. Details can be customized according to the student's special needs and interests.
Homework, such as writing and workbook, are corrected without extra charge via email.
Beginner : "Minna no Nihongo" "GENKI" or "Japanese for busy people revised 3rd edition"
Intermediate: "Minna no Nihongo
To make the most of the classes, students are advised to take at least 1 hour lesson per week.