LudoG
Exchange French <--> Dutch

HI everybody. I looking for someone to help me with the Dutch language (writting and speaking). I can help you in French. I would like to begin with writting discussions and then in oral discussions. I am a serious man and I am motivated to learn and to help you. Good day.

Aug 11, 2015 6:38 PM
Comments · 2

Hi! What level of Dutch writing/speaking are you at now? You can always send me a message, I'm a native Dutchie so I can help correct your spelling and grammar and such if you need it. Then perhaps later we can take up some speaking. 

Doei!

September 5, 2015

I am half Dutch and have been living in The Netherlands for 28 years, since moving there I have spoken Dutch almost exclusivly. I speak Dutch as a native. As a child I was born and raised is Southern Africa (former British coloney) and thus my native touge is (British) English.

I have been learning French for almost one and a half years, I am approaching the completion of level A1. I myself have been looking for someone who is proficient in French, that wants to practice Dutch as a tradeoff for parcticing French with me. 

Als je interesse hebt om te kijken of we iets voor elkaar kunnen betekenen, stuur me gerust een berichtje.

Groeten,

Michael

October 10, 2015