Angelos
Learning Article : 5 Techniques To Learn Russian You Can't Live Without

Discuss the Article : 5 Techniques To Learn Russian You Can't Live Without

<a href='/article/531/5-techniques-to-learn-russian-you-cant-live-without' target='_blank'>5 Techniques To Learn Russian You Can't Live Without</a>

Russian, like many other languages, is difficult to learn. However, there are methods that you can use to make the process easier and more meaningful. In this article, discover 5 highly effective techniques for learning Russian that will use all your senses, help boost your memory, and make studying language fun!

Aug 13, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 27

This is a really good article! Thank you for taking the time to write this. I'm particularily interested in the first point, I remember hearing it a while back. I'll seriously have to check it out. 

But today. It's been a long day, and now I will relax by watching a Russian movie... with english subtitles. 

August 13, 2015

I wanna really learn the russian language, but I can't found who help me,  there is anyone can help me,  please? 

August 16, 2015

The general rule about learning a language is Love. If you make the learning process associated with love and devotion, Soon it will be no more rules involved to push you forwards as you find yourself speaking & understanding the language with the least possible effort. This dream specially comes true about Russian language if you really love the language since it requires you to have high motivitions to spend a great deal of time studying it.

August 15, 2015

Великолепная статья! Пять баллов:) Очень пригодится при изучении любого языка. Часть идей я и сам уже применяю, составляю мысленно диалоги на итальянском, но надо вслух попробовать. За авторские иллюстрации - отдельные 5 баллов:)

August 13, 2015

:-) good story about "следовательно". Thank you for the article. 

August 17, 2015
Show more