Neli
what to visit in Marocco ?

Hey guys, 

I am going to Marocco  next month. I am planing to visit Marakkech and Fes.

Is there onother city i defenetly have to visit? What can you recommend ?

Thank you!

Nelly

Aug 17, 2015 11:01 PM
Comments · 7

Hi! You are welcome in Morocco ^_^

i recommend to you to visit Essaouira Chefchaoun and Ouarzazate you will definitely love them, they are beautiful clean and safe. 

August 27, 2015

Thank you all for your answer.

@Sohaib: Now it is too late. I already booked my flight :) I hope nothing bad will happen to me.

@Rahid and @Садa.эк.  I decided to fly to Marakkech at the end of september and probably i will stay there for 2-3 days. After i want go for desert trip. Do you think end of september and begining of october there is too cold in the night. After that i would follow your tip and will visit Esaouira.

Do you have some insider tip for Marakkech and Esaouira?

August 27, 2015

well, i'am moroccan, dont go to morocco, except if you wanna meet poverty, beggars or get robbed, seriously.

August 18, 2015

List of cities that you should visit:
1- Casablanca (*Mosque of Hassan II* the biggest mosque in Africa).

2- Marrakech (*Jemaa el-Fnaa* One of the biggest city squares in the world) 

3- Volubilis or Walili (the Roman's city in Morocco)

4- Martil  (The best sea in Morocco ever)

5- Ifrane (this Moroccan town has a remarkable European style, it's called *the little switzerland*)

6- Rabat (Capital city of Morocco, *Hassan Tower since 1195* )

7- Dakhla (Peninsula - The largest flag in the world and was adopted in the Guinness World Records.)

the list is still long...

August 17, 2015

Hello Nelly ! I am glad to know that You are going to visit Morocco next Month. Well....I recommend You to pay a visit to Agadir and Esaouira Too. They are a very good and mesmerised places. I was there last week with a group of American students. They liked those two cities. Especially the weather of Esaouira. It is just Amazing ! If you want to know More about those places, let me know :)

All the best :)

August 17, 2015
Show more