Hva betyr ...?
If you dont know the meening of some word or phrase in norwegian, ask about it here!
Hva betyr "sårskade" ?
"sårskade" is a compound word; probably of the words "sår" (wound) and "skade" (injury, damage), thus literally "wound-injury". I have no idea what the supposed meaning of the word is, in which context was it used?
The english word is "abrasive damage". It's big flesh wounds in the skin.
- looking for prefabricated house partners
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach
- New kid on the block
- Ha noi and Ho chi minh
- Arabic language education in the USA