Flávia Sandriany
Help with norwegian!

Friends Im moving to Norway, if some kind soul could help with the language, I would be really thankful! =(

Aug 20, 2015 10:22 PM
Comments · 6

Hey :) I don't actually speak Norwegian but I'm learning - if you ever want someone to practice with let me know! :)

August 21, 2015

Hei! Jeg kan hjelpe deg. :) Take a look at my teacher profile and book a trial if you want to. :)

Vennlig hilsen Maria

October 29, 2015

hey you, i see that you're brazilian searching for someone to teach you how to speak norwegian and i'm a native norwegian speak (born and raised in norway) and i on the search for find a partner that will help me to learn how to speak portuguese, so how wonderful wouldn't that be to use each other and help each other out? I'm available at any time, so if you want to start as soo as possible, let me now 

vi snakkes :)

October 20, 2015

Hello! I'm from Fredrikstad in Norway and I'll be delighted to help you with your problems! Just message me sometime and we'll see what to do(I'll send you a message too just in case.) :)

August 28, 2015

Hello! I'm from Brazil too and I'm also learning Norwegian. I'm not fluent but I can certainly help you with what I know. Have boyfriend from Norway and go there quite often :) 

August 24, 2015
Show more