Simon Lejeune
What do you think of the german language, wether you're learning it or not?

Hello everyone,

I just made a video explaining how I'll start my learning of German :D ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6REgp7i7foQ

This language is often described as being a bit rough, I understand why but I personally don't find. I really like the accent and the way sentences are build. Some grammar points are quite difficult but with some practise I think we can get it. What do you think of it? Any tips, websites or something? :) 

Aug 22, 2015 8:03 PM
Comments · 10

i advise you to get rosetta stone, you could dowload it,

If you are going to use books or stuff like that, i advise you to learn with rosetta stone one hour a day in order you to get customed to de idea of mastering complex grammar in such an amazing language like German, i advise when you have got a language core, i think it is kind of good for you too see lot of subtitled videos, i recommend a language serie on youtube (easy languages) and look for the german language.......write down all the words with its meanings....then make sentences with them and listen again till you understand everything.....i have found that is very bemefitial in order you be able to be fluent in german...... do not get uncouraged.....at the beggining it could happen

good luck man....Wir können diese schöne Sprache lernen, daher habe ich es für dich geschreiben

My own experience

August 28, 2015

Thanks a lot Nada :) ! AHah yeah German can be really mindblowing from time to time, but that's really cool :) Oh, I see, I wish you all the best and of course we can do it :) ! 

August 22, 2015

It's really very funny video. In your video you DESCRIBED EVERY THINGS what I live now with German language. The differences between us that I'm in the faculty for translation and I have to translate from German to Arabic. 

German is very important language for us, so we can do it :D

August 22, 2015

I'm at the begining of learning German.I believe I can overcome every difficulties

September 16, 2015

Hey Asma! Great, but I think that anyone can learn any language if they're motivated and have all the keys to do it. 

Jow Lee, Thank you! That's true, some points in German are quite hard to catch for foreigners, but as you said, the phonetic is also for me a big part I like. You seem to be very motivated and and passionated about it, du kannst es schafen, I have no doubt about it! Duolingo is also an app I use a lot. But you need to do it with other things as well. I can recomend you this series :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lk9rS7n-4Q&list=PL1AF54DF0C9753142.

That's quite easy and that's exactly what we're seeing right now at the University, so I guess it can be really helpful :) 

September 15, 2015
Show more