Emma
suggestion for chinese grammar books and novels

hello all , 

i hope this is the right place to write such question 

i would like to know a grammar book , for people who learn chinese  , if it would have english explantion with it , would be very good too .. 

and also names for chinese novels , to practice the phrase order and reading 

thanks 

Aug 23, 2015 5:22 PM
Comments · 2

http://www.chineseetymology.org/CharacterEtymology.aspx?characterInput=%E8%BB%8A&submitButton1=Etymology

I hope this Web can help you a lot. sorry.I have found some books or website.but I did find some useful Web about chinese grammar with explaination of English. We generally make sentences with phrases, not much use grammar. As you know, we don't have tense to express the changing time.I suggest you that start with variety of pharases. you then use them to make different sentense. Wo do also use phrase to express the time.If you want to practice your pronunciation that you can learn staring with Pin yin. but remember, The pin yin sometimes let you confused how to prounce the right tone.Beacuse it may mixed with your pronunciation of monther language.

August 24, 2015

Hi,Emma,I am native Chinese speaker.I think you have to learn about Chinese Pin Yin ahead,that's the basic way to pronunce every Chinese word,and it's easy.if you wanna learn Chinese well,then you have to try to talk and practise more,and creat new sentences.because even we are Chinese,when we learn it,we same start from Pin Yin,then read the words,and learn it meaning.and write the word to remember how it write.I dunno if I can help,but feel free to contact me,if you want.

August 23, 2015