Мария
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : 6 Tips To Instantly Improve Your English

Discuss the Article : 6 Tips To Instantly Improve Your English

<a href='/article/519/tips-to-improve-english-speaking-skills-and-expand-vocabulary' target='_blank'>6 Tips To Instantly Improve Your English</a>

One of the most important things that you can do when learning English is to just practice speaking it! This article will give you 5 effective tips to help you improve your skills, vocabulary, pronunciation and confidence when speaking English.

Aug 24, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 11

About Tip#1, I think it is not uncommon for students in a class to use vocabulary lists to help memorizing words from the textbooks for the test taking purposes. But outside of school in the real word, I honestly wonder how many active learners actually keep/maintain their vocabulary lists.
Looking up words in the dictionary too frequently can be distracting enough to prevent a listener/reader/viewer from enjoying the podcasts/books/movies, let alone taking notes and maintaining a vocabulary list at the same time.
The idea of maintaining a list is great, but the task may be so daunting that few actually do it. (I tried it several times but gave it up eventually.)

I like the rest of the tips in the article though, especially Tip#2 and #6, and I think they are practical advices. All in all, this is a great article.

August 24, 2015

Khadija samy, I'll try to write an article about words with the similar meaning.

September 11, 2015

thank you very much aboout this topic really i am benefit about it so mcuh

September 4, 2015

Usefull tips 

Thnk you

September 2, 2015

perfect essay and very useful tips

September 2, 2015
Show more