Alicia Quezada
Exchange english / spanish.

Hello everyone, I'm Alicia, spanish tutor to Italki. I need to improve my English skills a lot, if possible fast, because I'd like to apply for a new job and I need a high level of English.

So, I offer to help with your Spanish if you have free time to talk with me for Skype, if possible to talk every day o 3 times per week, will be perfect.

I usually avaible in the morning !! I'm very easygoing and talktative, I like read about history, travels, psicology, etc.

Thank a lot !!

Aug 24, 2015 8:43 PM
Comments · 4

Alicia,

I can't talk every day, but maybe if you found some others to exchange with as well, I could help you once a week or so.  I'm not sure the time will work for us because you said that you're available in the mornings (I'm assuming you mean mornings in Spain), and I am in California, so the time difference might be a barrier.  

Send me a message, please, and let's see if we can work something out!

August 24, 2015

Where are you from ? I can help you everyday if you help me in spanish :]

August 29, 2015

I'm willing to help. What time in the morning are you available? You are 7 hours ahead of me but I'm usually up late. Let me know!

August 27, 2015

Thank you Sarah, I going to writte you. Now, I`m thinking maybe was so hard to said "everyday" and only need to practice and try effort a lot.

Thanks a lot for your kidness :)

August 25, 2015