Dino
When you hear "Mexico" what comes to your mind inmediatly, please share¡¡¡

Have you come to Mexico or what have you heard or watched about Mexico¡¡¡

Aug 25, 2015 5:49 AM
Comments · 49

@Juho: when your head is full of it, the chance that you have it as your first thought is high (,")

@Dino: Life taught me that kindness is very rare, therefore I love Mexico very much because of 

the kindness of its people, and their Spanish is easier for me to understand than the Spaniards :)

I would love to visit one day and food is not the reason even though I heard Mexican food is very

delicious, but I would love to visit the historical places and communicate with Mexicans.

August 25, 2015

@Juho: There is Arabic proverb describe such attitude you have.

الذباب يسقط فقط على القذارة

Flies fall only on filth(garbage)

August 26, 2015

México Lindo y Querido
si muero lejos de ti
que digan que estoy dormido
y que me traigan aquí (Jorge Negrete)

Chavela Vargas,Oaxaca y los chapulines,Café Tacuba, tacos de arrachera, helados de queso (que no los he probado...), el anillo periférico en las horas pico,el árbol en el edificio del periférico,en el D.F.,la casa de mis amigos uruguayos en Cautitlán Izcalli(d.f.) ,curva la pera,en la carretra México-Cuernavaca,la Casa Azul,es el museo en la casa de Frida Kalho,el museo de León Trotski en  Coyoacán ,la plaza de Coyoacán con las palomas y niños bañándose en la fuente, los flamboyanes de Morelia,Huatulco, y tantos recuerdos más.

Un abrazo desde el sur.!

August 26, 2015

Drug cartels, Los Zeta, mass graves& beheadings..

August 25, 2015

Drugs, guns, and death. Honestly, that's what immediately comes to mind, totally warped by the media I know, but that's my honest answer. My apologies in advance if it offends anyone.

August 25, 2015
Show more