Ichrak
learning new language is discovering a new culture

speaking arabic is easy , it is not difficult at all as long as you are motivated to learn this language and discover new and diferrent cultures , civilisations and dialects.

it's interesting

do you agree with me?

Aug 25, 2015 8:48 PM
Comments · 7

I agree that it is very interesting,language is beautful , but still for me pronunciation just killing, i can't understand difference between some letters, because in my language there is only one way to pronounce one sound and in arabic 3 letters z, 3 letters h. As a native speaker you probably do not feel that, but how did you manage to learn pronunciation for the sounds you do not have in arabic?

August 27, 2015

i felt easy learning rwritting and reading but speaking is difficult to pronounce few sounds

August 27, 2015

I don't know , i tried a bit with arabic, some how it doesnt get in, i love to discover new and differnt cultures though

August 26, 2015

I agree wit Riz Wan the pronunciation is quite difficult to get! But for the moment i did not encounter major difficulties :) 

August 27, 2015

ania i agree with you and i know that ther are some difficult letteres to pronounounce for non-native speakers , like """ع" "ط " "ق" "خ" "ح" "ز" "ض

but don't forget that  if there's a will there's a way!

nothing is impossible

August 27, 2015
Show more