[Deleted]
HELP! IDEAS ABOUT GAMES

Our school will hold an English club activity soon. I need some games to activate the class. Could you please give me some advice? Thank you so much ~~~

Aug 26, 2015 1:54 PM
Comments · 2

Thank you very much,Dan!This activity will be held for students of various levels at college. I read the game rules and I like this game.Btw,when people who falls into the named category give up their seat, should they run around the circle? 

August 29, 2015

You don't say what age or level of English the club members are. I have a crazy idea that might or might not work, but it's easy to try. The game is called <em>A Cold Wind Blows</em>, and it is described here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Cold_Wind_Blows_(game)

We always used to play this at our childrens' birthday parties when they were around 8 years old, but because the game relies on speaking and understanding English, it might work for older students of English. The best feature of the game is that there are no winners or losers, nobody is eliminated from the game, and the person who "loses" in one round is immediately reward with a positive experience by getting to control the next round. 

If you decide to try this and you have any questions about how the rules work, ask and I'll try to explain them.

August 29, 2015