Oleksii
Where would you like to live? (City vs Village)

A big civilized city or a small village full of nature? Leave your comments and don't forget to write why do you think so.

Aug 26, 2015 3:57 PM
Comments · 20

I would love to live in a village not so far from the city/town. Firstly,because it's healthier. Also I could have a garden with lots of flowers. FREEDOM and BEAUTY ALL AROUND :D 

August 27, 2015

I would like to live in a little town which is surrounded by nature but it is not far away from big city also.

I love villiage, my father's hometown is a little town which is surrounded by nature, so I often went there when my holidays was comming, so that my best memories of childhood was just left there, the sunset, the paddy fields, the river, those wild and lovely children and the friendly local people, the most fresh food. The most innocent, pure and freed feeling that I always remind of untill now. Sometimes I feel it is too much impressive and pure, I wanted to weep, because such experience and feeling I feel I would never had again in my life, because it is the " MOST", the "MOST" is always short and eternal. Comparing with the life in big city, the life in villiage is the thing I really treasure.

but I borned in a big city,  big city is always very convenient for everything of course and it brings me a feeling of ecstasy and nothingness at the same time, sometimes I think I like this feeling also. So I am a bit greedy, I wish I can live a place which is between city and villiage. :)

August 27, 2015

Of course Elegant Village)) fresh air and a small circle of neighbors!!!

August 27, 2015

I think in a village. I need that air and nature. :S

August 26, 2015

Well, I was born in a small Carpathian village, I have been lived there for 18 years and then I moved out to the city. For 2 years I understood how perfect and peaceful is life in the village because of the nature. Otherwise, the city is full of opportunities with my interests. But the village wins in this battle.

August 26, 2015
Show more