Aula
Studying Abroad

Hello everyone! 

So, I got an offer to further my study in Arabic in Morocco. I'll be going there in this month. I'll be there for three years. I'm kind of scared and nervous to think that I'll be all alone without my parents. And I'm also scared that I would not perform well in my studies because I can hardly understand Arabic. (I just learn the basics). 

Can you give me advice on how to ease my unsettled feelings, especially on how to survive with your own will without family and closed friends. شكرا!

Aug 26, 2015 4:55 PM
Comments · 6

اتمنى لك وقتاً جيداً في المغرب وانا متاكد سيكون كل شيء على مايرام 

August 26, 2015

thanks everyone for your encouraging words. i'll work hard and succeed. ^^

August 27, 2015

dont worry just be patient enough and
everything will be ok
good luck

August 26, 2015

Be confident,patient and positive,and you'll find that every problem you face is not as bad as you seem.What's more,I heard that Moroccans are friendly and helpful.So,don't be nervous,just take it easy: )

August 26, 2015

Don't worry dear :) I'm sure you will adapt quickly in Morocco . You will not find it difficult here ... I am Moroccan and the majority of Mooccan people are very friendly and hospitable . I know the problems of alienation but I'm sure you will not find any problem here Insha'Allah ^^ If you need something as Informations about my country or about the Arabic language just feel free and message me. Good luck and have a good trip :) بأمان الله 

August 26, 2015
Show more