Rydel
Learning Article : 5 Must-Read Books To Improve Your Japanese

Discuss the Article : 5 Must-Read Books To Improve Your Japanese

<a href='/article/522/5-must-read-books-to-improve-your-japanese' target='_blank'>5 Must-Read Books To Improve Your Japanese</a>

The best way to learn Japanese is by speaking Japanese. But, if you really want to level up, you should definitely be reading Japanese books! Here, you can find a list of 5 useful and enjoyable books that will help you take your Japanese to the next level.

Aug 27, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 10
I am obsessed with SatoriReader.com now. Helps avoid lots of messing around with dictionaries, etc.

I find most language sites mundane and boring but a lot of thought was put into this one.
November 7, 2019
You can find a lot of works being read aloud in Japanese on YouTube if you search for 朗読 (ろうどく).
November 13, 2019

Hi Rydel.

I ´d like learn japanese, but I dont know how to start, becouse for me the letters in japanese are like strange symbols unknown. 

August 27, 2015

If you would like to find reviews like these of more Japanese books check out my site http://www.thehonrepository.com ;

Happy reading!!! 

頑張りましょう!

August 27, 2015

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with the books! I absolutely love the JGR series, although I can only reach as far as their lvl3 now. My only deepest regret is that I use Android phone and I can't locate anything like that splendid Wakaru app you were talking about. BTW, do you know any sources for audio books? It's easier for me to find some time for listening than for reading. Best wishes!

October 22, 2015
Show more