나디아
Korean Penpals.

(I had accidentely made this same posting in the entries section of this website. So my apologies if you are seeing this again. Hopefully that entry will get deleted by the admins soon...)

Hello people of the internet! My name is Nadia and I am 22.8 years of age! I have decided to try a new approach to learning Korean: instead of seeking out a teacher or attempting to take lessons from any textbooks or learning programs that have relentlessly failed me, I have instead decided to let it be learned slowly and naturally by seeking out penpals. I'm already overly stressed with school, work and other personal issues. So I feel that learning in this way, could possibly be a better way for me to learn. Any thoughts or opinions?

Aug 27, 2015 1:13 AM
Comments · 2

I get enough of k-pop no thanks to my mother who is totally obsessed with k-pop haha! And I watch plenty of k-dramas on my spare time.

August 27, 2015

You can always listen to k-pop and watch k-dramas to help. Talk to me in Korean is good to learn Korean. Also they have the V app with k-pop groups talking live which helps with listening how natives speak in everyday conversation. 

August 27, 2015