Ray
Why learning arabic is so difficult :(

Trying to learn arabic online for about 8 months. I feel helpless because I still cannot make sentences and my vocabulary is quite weak. Anyone here to help? I am welcome to friendly conversations too :D

Aug 28, 2015 12:55 PM
Comments · 18

It's because you're making it miserable for yourself. Language is NOT about sitting down and studying sentence structures and grammar and vocabulary. Language is about communication, and passion, and connecting with others. Find someone that speaks Arabic, use a phrase book to figure out how to introduce yourself, and go from there. That way you'll get speaking right away, and the vocabularly will come to you very naturally. 

August 28, 2015

You have to know the difference between the standard Arabic in books and what people talk with each other ,there are very different ,so u have to speak alot and listen  .One more thing , u have to know which accent u want to learn as there are many. I think Egyptian is the easiet u can witness movies or listen to songs ,that’s will help alot . Good luck :) 

August 29, 2015

Listening/Reciting the Quran helps a lot, also practicing with people.

August 28, 2015

I can help you friend, yes it's difficult but we can do it with the Quran and listening.

December 9, 2015

i can help uv

September 19, 2015
Show more