Ednaldo
I have a advice to you, it's about Brazil.

If you're planning to come to Brazil, you should know some things:

1 - Pay attention on the people around you, some of them want to rob you, Brazil is very dangerous and a little bit more for tourists, because they(the robbers) know that you've money.

2 - We've Carnival, it's very colored, fun and it looks like happiness is on the face of each Brazillian.
It looks that you can have sex with everyone.

IT'S NOT TRUTH. Brazil is bigger than carnival or football, most of brazilians don't like the Rio de Janeiro's carnival.
Brazil is very nice, of course, and many people around the world comes to my country to have fun. The tourism (and carnival) creates a obvious market: Sex. So, if you come to Brazil to have fun during the carnival you'll hear about sex, but remember, i'm talking about few people.

Our country is one of the most culturally diversified in the world. We know to live together, we know to receive all the people in our house.

3 - Samba is good... ...ONLY for Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
Brazilians don't know to sing "Garota de ipanema" because it's not about Brazil, it's about Rio de Janeiro.

I live in Rio de Janeiro about 1 year, I've heard about "Garota de Ipanema" all of my life and I know only this part: "Olha que coisa mais linda, mas cheia de graça, lala la la lala... ???? .... fuck this shit"

4 - 98% of brazilians DON'T LIKE Funk (Rio's Funk), please, don't try to hear Funk in brazil, it's ugly, it's poor, it's dirty.

5 - Brazil is one of the most advanced technology developers in the world, so, we aren't indians, we don't live in the trees.

Buuut, we've the biggest tropical forest of the world, the biggest water reserve, the 5º largest territory, one of the biggest petroleum reserve, one of the biggest mineral reserve, and... the most most corrupt politicians in the world (it's not good, I know).

6 - ...
7 - ...
8 - If you come to Brazil, let me return with you to your country, pleeease. :'(

Aug 28, 2015 2:22 PM
Comments · 5

Why being so negative with your country? Don't you think you can find a lot of good point in it? I find it a little bit sad...

August 29, 2015

What a ridiculous text. 

August 29, 2015

8 =)))))))) I am curious how can you come with any foreigners to their countries? haha

August 28, 2015

True story

August 31, 2015

Beautiful message Ednaldo!

August 28, 2015