ايمان
Doing a job that you like is more important than to earn more money.

Hey all!

For me the first reason that I want to find a job, because I want to travel, so even if I don't like the job or how stressful it is I have to take it to earn money to make my dream comes true, which is traveling.. 

Please if I have mistakes in me paragraph correct it to me. Thank you in advance.

And how about you? 

Aug 28, 2015 3:52 PM
Comments · 7

When you are young enough, you can experiment, change jobs or wait a little for the one you enjoy. 

As you get older, you have to support yourself financially. Money becomes important. If you don't have it, you just get a job that pays the bills. If you have it, you don't ask yourself such questions :)

August 28, 2015
Surely there are a wide range of works you may choose at this moment given you are still young and have chance to trial and error. 
March 14, 2018

Leyla, Fitzgerald, Christina and Ivan thank you for sharing your opinions and also for correcting my paragraph it was helpful. 

August 28, 2015

As for the English:

Doing a job that you like is more important than to earn more money.

Everything if fine about the title of the topic, but I would rephrase it as : Doing a job that you like is more important than earning (a lot of) money. 

You can leave it as it is - but then you would have to specify what are you reffering to by saying "to earn more money" - more than you currently do, or more than someone else, or just a lot of money in general cause that would make you feel better about yourself.

August 28, 2015

I would suggest you to think about setting up a passive income job or a job that you could do online. That would perfectly fit into your dream of traveling.

August 28, 2015
Show more