felixlawrence
What do U think of Eminem?Or any rap artist you would like to recommand?

I think Eminem's rap is really catchy,even though English is not my first language.And the lyrics of them is like magic to me!!Remenbering the first time I listened to them carefully its because I thought it might help with my English learning.And now,the thought that I can fully understand what they're singing kind of becomes my motivaton to keep learning English.HAHA.I would love to make some friends who loves rap music and is willing to share some of your favourite rap songs to us.

Aug 29, 2015 9:55 AM
Comments · 6

Eminem enunciates very well! So, if you like rap music and are learning English, he would be good to listen to. However, not everything he says is polite or acceptable to say to others, so be careful what you repeat! I personally enjoy some of his music and love to hear the rhythm ofnhis articulation. He sounds like a drum to me! I wish he and the guy from Radwimps (a Japanese band) would go head-to-head in a collaboration together. That would be AWESOME.

August 29, 2015

I prefer to liesten Jazz-rap, G-funk, 90s old school is not bad, the ganster stlye is too rude for me.

November 8, 2015

I like 50 cent too,Mina.His songs are always make you want to dance though I really dont appreciate what he saying in his lyrics.

Hi Gracie!Childish is good after checking few songs of his on the internet.But here in China's mainland,we cannot find much of their songs online and it's alway been Jayz and Em,which is boring(not saying they're boring).So my image of him is more from the TV show “community” he played an role in it,which is really funny.LOL

Sunnye,YOU'RE SAYING WHAT I AM FEELING!!He sounds exactly like a drum,non-stopping drum!And in some of his recent songs,he even sounds like a firing machine gun(like Busta Rhymes)!But I love his emotional rap more,especially his verse in Airplane part.2.I don't know how to describe it but it just feels like you can feel the emotoin he shares even you have never gone through the same experience he had.Thanks for reminding,I will not sing along in public with that fault words:)

Your head portrait(any more common use phrase for head portrait) is cool,Lil Jing:)Glad he's your favourite too.

August 31, 2015

MY rap god

August 29, 2015

actaully my favourite rapper is Childish Gambino. i think he has better beats then Eminem.

but, eminem is amzaing :) 

August 29, 2015
Show more