Paulo Ribeiro
Professional Teacher
What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?

Hey native English speaker...would you write something like this?How would you answer the same question? Feel free to change any or everything in my text. What should I change to make it more like a native text? I would be happy to hear not only about suggestions to improve the grammar, but also ideas for improving the style. 

What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
...No ant eggs, intestines or brains for me hahaha
I’m not a picky eater, but I normally don’t try really strange food. The only time I tried, it was an alligator tail. They said that only part you eat out of an alligator is the meat in the tail. Not that weird, it turned out! I am not even sure it was alligator meat, It had no particular taste! To be honest, it tasted like a mixture of chicken and fish. The flavor was in between chicken and fish.
For some people, the most disgusting thing to eat is american fast food. Perhaps, because no one really knows what is in it. If we knew what is in the meat,we probably would not eat it at all. I prefer not knowing, because I love fast food.
Yesterday I was watching a video where people were, let's say, popping in an whole sheep's eyeball and sort of letting it pop in their mouths. I consider myself a very adventurous person, but as much as anyone asks me to, I just can’t imagine bringing myself to do something like this.

Aug 29, 2015 2:06 PM
Comments · 4

i am italian, so i'm from nation where the food is the paradise (pizza, tiramisù pasta), but when i travel i would like something of other food culture. So, in Spain no problem, all good, allright, platos muy ricos y buenos como el pescado, sangria, paella y el arroz, pero i had a problem with i went to czech republique 5 years ago for a ''GULASH'': a bad idea for me eaten, disgusting soup it, horrible, the worst food that i never eaten in my life as traveller.

August 29, 2015

Balut, very good.

August 30, 2015

The world's weirdest food is probably the one that every single person in this planet eats every day: industrialized food. You would'nt believe what they put in the meat, chicken and chocolate cookies to make more money. Researchers say we would live more than 100 years if we ate healthier food.

And industrialized food tastes very good, actually it's made to be delicious. It has so much proteins and carbohydrates, that our body loves. That's why you love fast food, as you said.

check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgM8QhlEtP0

August 29, 2015

Seal. And yes, it was horrible. It tasted like rubber. 

August 29, 2015