匿名会员
So embarrassed!What can i say at first meeting?

I need to meet some foreigners because of my work,but I don't know what can I talk about.The atmosphere was really awkward T_T

Aug 29, 2015 4:03 PM
Comments · 3

Well, first, get over being afraid and making mistakes, it's just gonna happen but that's how you get better.  I was the same way learning Chinese but what I did was go into an Art gallery near where I live here in China and used the Chinese I did know, which was very limited, and tried my best to communicate about Art, because I'm an artist myself.  Anyway, I took it upon myself to learn how to ask questions and looked up phrases related to art and with the limited questions I knew began to expand my language.  It was hard at times but it opened the door and I keep getting better.  They were very helpful as the knew I struggled but encouraged me nonetheless.  Have faith in yourself, and begin to communicate about what interest you and just go for it, you be amazed.  Just do it everyday as much as you can and I'm sure many here will also help you!  加油!

August 30, 2015

Thanks,my English is totally Chinglish,I always afraid to speak English,and afraid of making mistakes.555~

August 29, 2015

Haha. Why don't you try to seacrh for topics to talk about? 

http://www.schoolofsocialskills.com/list-of-conversation-topics.html ;

I think this link may help you.

good luck!

August 29, 2015