Stefano
musik auf deutsche

I love every kind of music and even I'm at the beginning in learning deutsche I really enjoy Rammstein music since their first famous songs, I'd like to listen other good artists from Germany also of other kind of music in addition to rock.

I like also to know from a native speaker which is the best lyrics made by Rammstein, personally I love "Ohne Dich" even if not a typical song that suits with Lindemann's voice

Aug 30, 2015 2:51 PM
Comments · 6

Hey stefano, 

As I am German I've listenend to German music my entire life, and while I don't really enjoy Rammstein, I know they have good lyrics. One Band that has been around since forever is "Die Ärzte", they were a Punk band back in the days and now they still make cool music, especially the lyrics are fun and enjoyable and often enough of political nature, too. Otherwise there's "Die Toten Hosen", they have probably been around for twenty years as well. :) 

August 30, 2015

when i just started with german i did like rammstein, and it helped me much to learn it faster)) i prefer ASP, Eisbrecher, Ummba et Imago( but i really have special music taste)

August 31, 2015

Hey Stefano,

Studying German I found Philipp Poisel, probably you don't like him but for me is perfect. His lyrics are very romantic and I can understand many words in his songs. Also I listen to Andreas Bourani's music, I'm not from Germany, and I don't know how popular they are but their music is really good to practice German.

Sandra

August 30, 2015

Die Ärtze seems very nice, they remember me a little bit Green Day and Offspring

Recently I discovered Schwarzer Engel they speak slow in their songs I think they are good from a learning point of view

September 2, 2015

Yeah, I heard 'Die Ärtze' is always fun to try out

September 1, 2015
Show more