[Deleted]
What do you think of Indonesia?
Aug 30, 2015 6:00 PM
Comments · 7

I have an Indonesian friend, and I love her very much. She's one of my best friends. I'm going to travel to her country one day and pay her a visit. She's a real chicken enthusiast :) I love her black hair and her beautiful smile. Sorry, I really don't know much about Indonesia, but I know my Indonesian friend very well. In general, I have a good impression of Indonesian people.

August 30, 2015

Indonésia is a paradise i really loved there the islands............ Beaches i1d like to live there........ So maybe one day i'll live there!

August 30, 2015

Earthquake in 2004 and a country with a lot of tourists.

August 30, 2015

I know only what I hear in discovery :) It is one and only place where we can see dragon from Komodo living in wild. There is biggest archipelago in the world. In Sumatra is biggest volcanic lake Toba. You like hot and spicy dishes. And tongue-twister in your language is „Kuku kaki kakak kakak ku kayak kuku kaki kakek kakek ku”. That's all :)

August 30, 2015

I only heard what I knew was the horrible flood attacked beatch on the day of 1998. Too many people were died on this disaster.beside,I have always mixed Indonesia with India.

August 30, 2015
Show more