Shenika
beginner in japanese

can anyone who's fluent teach me.? i dont know where to start. 

Aug 30, 2015 7:09 PM
Comments · 3

Well you should probably start by learning hiragana first. Learn the stroke order and how to properly pronounce the character. After you have hiragana memorized, you then want to learn katakana. What I did was I just wrote a row of characters over and over till I memorized it. Ex of row: あいうえお. I can't teach you but I suggest looking up videos on YouTube by people like abroadin Japan. He has many good videos on leaning Japanese also another good channel to check out is Japanesepod101.

August 30, 2015

Also you should know why your leaning Japanese for me I want to be able to speak with different people and study abroad. If you don't have a good reason to really drive you to leaning the language you might end up quitting. Since Japanese is so much different than English it seems so overwhelming when you start learning it since there is a lot. 

August 30, 2015

thank you so much ill definitely look it up.! and ive always wanted japanese to be my second fluent language no matter how hard it will be. i love the culture and the people, plus there anime are the best. i hope to be able to watch them without subtitles one day.

August 30, 2015