Miray
A dentist is asking :)

What do you think about dentists? Are they really horrible people?

Aug 30, 2015 8:13 PM
Comments · 23

I don't think so :) They help us very much but I think that toothache is terrible

August 30, 2015

Even one partucular lion in Africa have a terrible memories about one particular dentist..

August 31, 2015

i have a terrible memories in dentists clinics

August 30, 2015

I was fine with dentists as a small child, but sadly I had a horrific experience with the dentist from hell when I was 11. I needed a root canal, the anesthetic did not work very well, and I felt everything he was doing. I was screaming and crying, trying to tell him it was hurting me, but he just told me to stop being a baby. I got so upset and was making so much noise, my mum came into the room, made him stop and we left, treatment unfinished. From that day on, I was petrified of dentists and refused to go, when I was forced into one by my mother, I was so scared and upset I would lash out and try to hit them. None of them could get near me. By 25 my teeth were awful, I never smiled because they looked so horrible, not to mention I was in constant pain. My doctor referred me to a special dentist for nervous patients who gave me laughing gas to relax me. Sadly the anesthetic didn't work again. They kept putting more and more in but nothing helped and I got really upset, and they couldn't continue. I was sent to the hospital's dentist, where I begged to be put to sleep and have all my teeth removed. They agreed and a few months later I had a general anesthetic and now I have full sets of false teeth, top and bottom. 

August 30, 2015

I don't think so,Dentists helps us when we have Pain in the teeth.

August 30, 2015
Show more