Rafik
In Future i want learn Polish. Any advice!

Hello everyone in iTalki . I'm from Tunisia , i want learn Polish language ,
i'm still no start learning Polish!

i need some advice , how is begin ,and best way for learning good polish

Aug 30, 2015 10:04 PM
Comments · 5

Hi Rafik,

I've been learning Polish for a while, though I've taken a break for a while to concentrate on Russian.

I very strongly recommend that you start with a good audio course like Michel Thomas or Pimsleur. In fact I'd do all the levels of both. When you are about to finish the second one, that is a good time to start lessons with a teacher.

Later there are some YouTube videos that are excellent by MrRealPolish. It's not really for beginners though.

Polish people really appreciate it when someone tries to speak their language as they understand that it's difficult. Threefore the difficulty is actually a great reason to study Polish!

Good luck.

September 2, 2015

As first, try to learn better English, will be easier to understand your question. No offense.

September 20, 2015

Hi there,

At the beginning, you should just listen to Polish language: music, news, some podcasts etc. Don't worry about meaning of that, it'll help you at all.

After that, you should try to learn some basic words and phrases in Polish. Also, you should find a person who could help you with pronunciation (here, on italki)

Lastly, learn some grammar and try to create simple sentences.

Polish isn't so hard, you'll see. 

Good luck!

January 10, 2016

Thank you MoniKa ! 

Yes ! i know my english very poor.
i think my discussions is clear !

September 20, 2015

Hi Rafik,

Polish is my native language.

Decide whether you wish to have a systemized Polish lessons with a pro teacher.

Less structured lessons with a community tutor or a casual conversation on small, focussed topics with a native speaker?

Also ask yourself why do you want, or need to learn Polish.

Powodzenia (all the best)

Rafal

August 31, 2015