Hamza
why women in islam need to wear Veil ?

to understand the answer correctly, firstly, you have to know that the sexual relationship between two persons who not married in islam is forbidden.
secondly, the body of the woman is so attractive, to avoid this problem, islam set a rules including, Look at the body of another sex is forbidden, rules for wearing,

when you look at a girl who is semi-stripper, this view will still in your head, specially, if you are not married, you find yourself in a critical situation, or maybe you find yourself do something wrong

in islam, there is a different between a muslim and a believer, the God is always talk with the believer, because believer is a persan that Obeys the order and avoids the forbidden

this is just for practice english

Aug 31, 2015 12:58 AM
Comments · 1

Do you want comments or corrections on your use of English? If so, I will be glad to make them.

The place for posting things for people to correct is the "Notebook" section of this site.

I found the first two paragraphs easy to understand. I had trouble understanding your meaning in the third paragraph.

August 31, 2015