felixlawrence
What's the quintessential life in your country?

In my opinion,the most likely case will be struggling to get in a better school in the course of age of 6 to 19(given China's population is beyond huge,you can tell the competition is cruel.So is the following).

Then after your college(most of them don't get a chance to college),you will find yourself in a situation where you have no choice but to accept a low paying job(at least for the initial years).

In your 20 something,you may really love your girlfriend and want a marriage(mostly you don't have one and can't afford a marriage).Then you should save a lot of money ahead of marriage for car,house(housing market is insanely high in CHINA now),and a baby possibly.And most of us are impossibe to save this much without parent's help.

But most importantly,I still love living in China because there're much more bright side and happiness in our daily life in China that I can't precisely share it with you.Maybe people like to hear the others complating the darkside of life?Maybe life will be easier after marriage.I don't know.Maybe it sounds sad but it's true to many Chinese.

PS.Please correct above if you found any grammar mistake.I'm learning English:)      

Aug 31, 2015 1:54 AM